1.3

St Helens Windows - - Ripped me off -

Oversold and under delivered !

Ruined my carpets by shoddy dirty workmen that they called fitters, who walked crud and dirt right through my house.

Handle has already come loose on two of the windows, and the door no matter how I try to lock it refuses to seal properly and lets drafts into my hallway. Never Again, please be warned.

Stay away from this company, they are happy to answer your calls until after they have fitted and been paid, then when there are problems they will never be available, never get back to you or just ignore you, I told them if they did not fix my problems I would write this review, and they said they didn't care, because no-one reads and believes internet reviews.

I am also going to write a letter to the local Star newspaper, they should not be letting this company advertise if they are not going to do good work, and not going to bother fixing any issues

Never again.

SarahMillford
Bad quality
Let the company propose a solution
Review #635838 is a subjective opinion of poster.

St Helens Windows in Frankfurt, Hesse - Had windows and a door fitted

Absolutely dreadful service, after they took my money the attitude of the company changed immediately, various promised dates to fit my windows and doors came and went with not even a hint of a call to apologies for inconveniencing me with days off work. To then fit what can only be described as a shoddy, scratched and ill fitting products.

I've contacted trading standards and Watchdog as after months of trying to get a decent resolution to my grievances, I don't expect to have any decent contact or resolution from them anytime soon. Avoid, Avoid, Avoid, they are a joke !!!

Worse company ever

beatriceschultzy
I didn’t like
Their attitude, Their product
Bad quality
Full refund
Review #635191 is a subjective opinion of poster.

St Helens Windows in St Helens, England - Avoid they give you the run around

Waited over 6 weeks to receive a reply from their after sales dept over finger marks on the inside of my double glazed window. As I stated to them . . . because the finger marks are on the inside, I couldnt clean them off. When they did eventually contact me they were very condescending and they said there was nothing they could do for another 2 weeks. 8 weeks now and still waiting. As I said avoid, as I wished I had ! If this is their attitude and they take this with existing customers they wont be around much longer ! So think twice before you use them !

Harry_miffed
St Helens, England
I didn’t like
Their attitude
Damaged or defective
Let the company propose a solution
Review #590934 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Contact St Helens Windows Customer Service